Thursday, August 16, 2012

Feelin rash!

BBQ last weekend


Tonight Nick and I went out and bought more wedding reception stuff.  We loaded our cart down with as much tortillas, beans, plates, and napkins as Nick's manly muscles could manage.  It's hard to believe that we are only days away.  We both only have 3 work days left until we are officially on our "vacations".  It's funny because next Wednesday through Friday is not going to feel like much of a vacation.  We'll most likely be running around like chickens with our head cut off.  Airport, dog kennel, home, grocery store, ranch, hotel, and everywhere between.  We are doing our best to keep everything in perspective and remember that this is a happy time, not something to stress and freak out over.  Unfortunately as a result of all this wedding madness, my skin has decided to remind me that it will not easily be tamed.  I have had a MASSIVE red, bumpy, splotchy, and itchy rash on my neck, chest, arms, and most recently ears (as of this morning) since Monday evening.  I am praying that this is simply a stress rash and that it will pass by our wedding.  Please send out some positive vibes and prayers (seriously, this is a praying matter) my way, or at least to my chest.  I have been dreaming of this moment since I was a little girl, I cannot and will not let a rash ruin it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment