Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pre prenatal care :)

My order of prenatals came in the mail today!  SO excited!  I took my first New Chapter Perfect Prenatal about an hour ago on an empty stomach.  So far I can report that I have no nauseousness and the pills were easy to swallow :)  Which is a major plus, because most pills are too big for me to swallow. 
 
They've arrived!  Is it weird how excited I am about prenatal vitamins?!
In addition to prenatals, I have also been using Burt's Bees Mamma Bee Belly Butter.  I am using that simply because I already have some faint stretch marks on my sides.  I figured if I start using belly butter now then it will get me in the practice, maybe fade my stretch marks I already have, and I will have smooth skin :)  I love the way this stuff smells and that it's 99% natural.  I love that Burt's Bees posts the percentage.  When I am actually pregnant I would like to using something that is 100% natural, if anyone knows of anything or has any suggestions, I would love to hear!

Been using this for about a months now, it sure does leave my skins smooth!

Lastly,  I have given up caffeine.  Ouch.  This has not been easy.  My first couple days off of caffeine I developed a nasty headache.  I think I may be in the clear now though, fingers crossed!  Also, in the last 6 months I have lost about 10 pounds.  Before I get pregnant, I would like to lose another 10.  Wish me luck!  I want to be the best, healthiest, most informed and ready mom I can be :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment