Thursday, September 6, 2012

Baby schedule


Flowers from our wedding - doesn't really have anything to do with this post, but still pretty!
Tonight I sat down and re-evaluated my husband and I's debt.  It isn't small.  That's a hard pill to swallow.  I'm only 24 years old and already in the hole.  Thanks a lot college education!
The good news?  We have a plan!  Nick and I are going to take an aggressive re-payment approach.  If all goes as planned (and we are crossing our finger and praying it will) then we could have a baby by (drum roll please) 2015!  WOO hoo.  It sounds far away... yes.  But, I am choosing to look at the bright side.  Yes, I want a baby, and I mean REALLY want a baby, but at the same time, this is Nick and I's only time with just the two of us.  We need to really enjoy it.  We are young and we still have things that we want to do before we have a baby.  We could just go ahead and jump right in to having babies, but I think we would breath much easier knowing that we had a couple extra dollars at the end of the month, especially once we have a baby to think about!  Well, that's the plan.  I hope we follow it and can stick to it.  It would be so awesome if we could.
My niece Harlo and I on wedding day!  Being around this kid sure makes me want one of my own.

All that said, I am getting my IUD removed next week.  Risky decision?  Maybe.  So what.  I'm sick of this thing.  This way I can start charting my natural cycle without all those crazy hormones.  My cycle is so unpredictable with the IUD.  My IUD has served it's purpose well, and now it is time to say sayonara!  I'm sure I sound like a royal contradiction right now with wanting to wait to have babies, but also getting my birth control method removed ASAP.  Unfortunately I have had some not so great side effects with this darn IUD and will be looking to more natural forms of birth control, if anyone has suggestions, I would be love to hear them. 

Might as well enjoy my young and childless years while I can!  I only have a couple left!  - Rehearsal dinner photo

No comments:

Post a Comment