Sunday, October 14, 2012

BABY FEVER!

photo courtesy: http://www.elizabethtelegaphotography.com/baby.html
I have a bad, and I mean BAD case of baby fever.  What makes it even worse... so does my husband.  This is very unfortunate because we can't have a baby yet.  Financially we are in no position to bring another life into this world and care for it.  Nick and I sat down today and decided that we are going to sell whatever we can in order to get ahead of our debt and to start our family.  Car, engagement ring, nothing is off limits.  We're selling any and every thing of value we own.  Our goal is to be able to start trying to have a baby next year! 

I had my IUD removed on Tuesday.  That was an unpleasant experience to say the very least.  I actually yelped at one point.  Poor Nick held my hand while I cried the whole time.  The good news is that is was all over in less that 10 minutes.  Typical IUD removal are very easy, mine however was slightly different.  My IUD strings had been tucked up in my cervix and had to be retrieved using a dilator and a hook.  All in all, it was worth it.  My IUD served it's purpose while I needed it, and now I am ready to chart my body's natural cycle and prepare for a baby. 

My hope is that by this time next year I'm pregnant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment